This is DELTAElites mastermind

Enjoy an unlimited* number of guides, strategies, eBooks, audiobooks, courses, magazines, and more.
JOIN NOW!

You can DOWNLOAD FOR FREE 50+ money making strategies

Join the family and choose to either stay as a free member or upgrade your account.
JOIN NOW!
News Ticker
  • JOIN NOW FOR FREE!
  • Welcome to DELTAElites...... Each month more users are becoming successful at making their goal of an online income a reality... YOU can become one of them! ... Website Registration is free!... GET ACCESS NOW!... Have a great and prosperous day!

Welcome to Delta ELITES!

More and more users quit their 9-5 job and become successful online! Register now and start making money from your computer!

Register now and gain access to 
1000's of eBooks
2000+ courses
1000+ money making methods 
500+  done for you landing pages, offers and tools! 

Start Downloading!

Guest Rolex

Beginners Guide to Learning Facebook AdsFacebook Ad | NO COURSE

Guest Rolex

Hidden Content
    So I’ve been helping and mentoring a lot of people on Facebook ads recently and the most common question seems to be, “How do I start?” or “What course is best for beginners?” I personally have never purchased a course and have done over $25,000 in revenue in 2019 alone (not a brag, just validation). I still have a full time job and run my business on the side as of right now but I have put together what I believe is the best way to learn Facebook ads for complete newbies or even beginners and it is 100% FREE.

Start with this video by Kevin David: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6ATUw0BIU (if you are already slightly familiar with FB ads then skip this step). I’m not a huge fan of Kevin David because he is the exact stereotype of a ‘guru’ with his flashy car and videos that rarely have value until you buy the course BUT this is the best 1 hour video I have found to really understand the overall basics of the platform.

Take the Facebook Blueprint course. I’m not sure why it seems like no one talks about this but Facebook has a FREE TRAINING COURSE on Facebook ads. It doesn’t get much better than Facebook themselves telling you how to run ads. Now this takes a long time to get through and is very boring but this is a great step two if you are on a low budget and are ready to start spending money just yet. https://www.facebook.com/business/learn

After you know the basics with step 1 & 2, turn to YouTube. *Shameless plug - yes I do have a channel but I honestly am not selling ANYTHING. No pressure, if you want to check it out here is a link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN269jnpf4kVQzO37fZsKHQ * YouTube creators have put out so much content that there is absolutely NO need to buy a course. It may be a cleaner guide to getting started but for $297-$2997 a course just isn’t worth the money. Use that money testing on Facebook instead. Some of the best channels I recommend are: Gabriel St-Germain, King Comm, Tristan Broughton, Alex Djordjevic, and Arie Scherson. (Also mine, Startup Astronaut https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN269jnpf4kVQzO37fZsKHQ). A few of these guys are selling courses, but their free content and free facebook groups are more than enough.

Start testing. You can never fully understand Facebook ads until you really start doing them yourself. After steps 1, 2, and 3 it’s time to start spending some money. Go for it.

Seriously, there is no need to buy a course and never buy a course from someone who is “selling a guru course for cheap”. The main value of courses is access to a private facebook group which you don’t get if you buy the cheap version. If you have other questions, please comment below and I’ll do my best to answer them!! Hope this helps a few people out there

I wanted to thank you as soon as possible.

You have been most helpful.

Thank you for sharing your home with me, I had such a great time catching up.

Thank you for your assistance.

Thank you for Sharing.

Thank you for everything you do.

Excited about the content you share!

thanks for sharing

Thank you for sharing

thanks for the share

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Xeolite
    Newest Member